One Young World 2013 - Johannesburg, South Africa #1

By Septi Setiawati - 18.00

Today is the first day of my journey in Johannesburg (Joburg), South Africa. I come here for participating in One Young World Summit 2013. One Young World or we can call OYW, is a international conference which is attended by the great young people around the world. I come here with 6 others people from Indonesia. They are Rara Indah Permatasari, Widopo Hanly, Agus Widodo, Niwa Dwitama, Alifia Firliani, and Aryo Moedanton. I am very happy for being the OYW Delegate for representing Indonesia. We went from Indonesia on 1st October at 00.10 AM and arrived at Holiday Inn Hotel, Joburg about 17:30 PM. But, the different between Indonesia and South Africa is 5 hours. Joburg is at GMT +2 and Indonesia is at GMT +7.

Okay, these are some picture that has been taken with my camera..!

This photo was taken in Doha while waiting for the flight to Joburg.

This is the picture of Nelson Mandela Square. I took this picture from the bus.


Okay, I will tell you later for the 2nd, 3rd, .. till the 7th day of my journey!! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments